Mr John Beatty
MD, FRCS (Urol.) FEBU
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
In addition to general urology he has a sub-specialty interest in laparoscopic pelvic oncology (laparoscopic radical prostatectomy) and upper tract laparoscopy (laparoscopic nephrectomy). A complete general urology service is provided including surgery for benign prostate disease and renal stone disease. His thesis was on bladder cancer for which he received a MD from the University of London. He maintains an academic interest in clinical research.
- Laparoscopic uro-oncology (prostate and renal surgery)
- Bladder cancer and major pelvic surgery
- General urology including benign prostate diseases and stone disease
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSEng)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)