Mr Karim Hussain specialises in Oral and MaxilloFacial Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery and has been an consultant surgeon for more than 10 years. He is doubly qualified as a doctor and a dentist. In addition to his specialty in oral and facial surgery and head and neck surgery, he has been trained in general, plastic and orthopaedic surgery and emergency medicine.
Mr Karim Hussain is a Consultant Oral and MaxilloFacial Surgeon/Head and Neck Surgeon at Guy's Hospital, London, an Examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons, and a Fellow of several prestigious medical societies. He performs a wide range of surgeries, including:
- Surgery of the teeth: including buried/impacted teeth and dental implants.
- Surgery of the mouth: including cysts, polyps, white and red patches ( leukoplakia / erythroplakia), inflammatory and infective conditions, dry mouth and sore mouth.
- Tumours/Cancer: tumours and cancer of mouth, face, jaws, salivary gland and neck.
- Salivary gland conditions: including dry mouth, enlarged salivary glands, tumours and cysts.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMJ): including arthromyalgia, disc problems and ankylosis.
- Facial deformity: cosmetic and functional correction of disproportionate jaws or soft tissues.
- Facial trauma: treatment of facial fractures and soft tissue injuries.
- Cosmetic surgery: facelifts, brow lifts, eyelid surgery, soft-tissue facial fillers and other facial rejuvenation surgery.
I am experienced in treatment of conditions of the mouth, face, jaws, and neck. Including tumours of the mouth, salivary glands, sinuses and neck; disorders of temporomandibular joints, facial deformity and injuries.
- Fellow of British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)