Miss Omar offers conservative and surgical management for utero-vaginal prolapse including refashioning of perineum and vulval deformity. She provides conservative and surgical managements for heavy period and multiple uterine fibroid.
Miss Omar is college tutor and educational supervisor for SLH trainee, mentors the OSCE exam for medical student and participates in ARCP for south east London, Kent and Sussex trainee.
Miss Omar trained in south east London hospitals and obtained diploma in ultrasound for gynaecology and obstetrics. Trained for management of Urogynaecology in Belgium, liege.
Miss Omar has received numerous awards for teaching, awarded as a best teacher for kings college medical school as well as for her training in gynaecological ultrasound. Miss Omar is a member for british socity for minimal access surgery e.g laparascopic hysterectomy and awarded as one of the consultant without immediate or long term complication in her surgical experience
- Menstrual disorders and all their management
- Post-menopausal bleeding and abnormal tumour markers
- Peri menopausal and post-menopausal problems
- Uterine and vaginal prolapse
- Uterine fibroid (myomectomy, key hole and open surgery)
- Urinary frequency and incontinence (minimal invasive surgery)
- Surgical and medical management of miscarriage
- Cervical smear and HPV test
- Laparoscopic surgery for ectopic pregnancy
- Hysteroscopy (diagnostic and operative)
- Laparoscopy (diagnostic and all laparoscopic surgery)
- Ovarian cyst (laparoscopic and open surgery including endometriosis)
- Hysterectomy mean removal of uterus (full laparoscopic mean key hole, vaginal, abdominal)
- Prolapse repair and reconstructive surgery for vulva and vagina
- HRT advise
- Advise, investigation and management for genetic Breast cancer
- Prophylactic oophorectomy (removal of ovaries) in cases of BRCA gene positive.
- Family planning advise and management
- Infertility investigation and pre-IVF management
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- British Association of Gynaecology Oncology
- British Association of Colposcopy and Cervical Screening
- British Association of Ultrasound in Gynaecology and Early Pregnancy Complications
- British Association of Minimal Access Surgery
- British Association of Urogynecologist
- British Association of Family planning
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)