He completed his Specialist training in Diagnostic Radiology from the St. Marys Radiology training scheme and completed his Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) in 2003.
He was appointed as a Consultant Radiologist at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in 2004, and is a Specialist in Cross Sectional Imaging – Computed Tomography (CT) and MRI.
Dr Misra has a specialist interest in Neuroradiology, including Brain MRI, Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), CT Angiography (CTA) and Acute Stroke Imaging. He has been the Lead Radiologist for Stroke Imaging and Research since 2005.
His additional specialist interest includes head and neck imaging, particularly head and neck MRI, Thyroid Ultrasound and Thyroid Guided Intervention (Fine Needle Aspiration). Dr Misra also specialises in all forms of Cancer Imaging, particularly Urological cancer imaging, and is highly proficient in Multiparametric Prostate MRI reporting and Transrectal Prostate Biopsy (TRUS and Biopsy).
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Head and Neck Imaging
- European Society of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- General Radiology – Ultrasound, CT, MRI
- Neuroradiology and ‘Stroke imaging’
- Head and Neck imaging, image guided Fine Needle Aspiration
- Body cancer imaging, particularly Urological imaging, Multiparametric prostate MRI and Prostate Biopsies.
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)