IMiss Spanu qualified as a General Surgeon in Spain, in 2006, Barcelona Clinic Hospital, with solid training in General and Emergency Surgery, Laparoscopic GI surgery and HPB surgery. She worked as a Consultant General and Upper GI Laparoscopic Surgeon in Spain from 2006 until 2013.
Miss Spanu expanded her clinical skills with extensive training in UK, during Clinical Fellowships in Hepato- Bilio – Pancreatic and Liver transplant surgery in Royal Free Hospital, London, then Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery in Whittington Hospital London and Trauma/Emergency Surgery and Endocrine Surgery at the King’s College Hospital in London, between 2011 and 2014.
- Benign colorectal
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Upper GI – benign biliary pathology
- Open and laparoscopic emergency surgery (adults and children)
- Acute surgical treatment for acute cholecystitis (laparoscopic) and pancreatitis
- General Medical Council Member
- World Society of Emergency and Trauma(WSET) Member
- Col.legi Oficial de Metges Barcelona (COMB -Barcelona Official Medical College) Member
- Spanish Association of Surgeons (AEC - Spanish Association of Surgeons) Member
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- North Middlesex University Hospital, London
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)