Mr Michael Katsimihas
Consultant Spinal Surgeon
MSc, MBChB, FRCS (TR&Orth)
Practices at: BMI Bath Clinic
This training took place in a highly specialist unit, at London Health Sciences Centre, Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario Canada. His special interests are in degenerative spinal conditions of the whole spine, particularly back pain, deformity, trauma, tumours and infections in adults.
- Treatment of back pain
- Cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine conditions
- Microdisectomy and treatment of spinal stenosis (decompressions)
- Degenerative scoliosis and disc replacement of cervical and lumbar spine
- Spinal deformity - paediatric and adult
- Revision spinal surgery
- Trauma and tumour infection of the whole spine
- Surgery for back pain, kyphoplasty, spinal fusion
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd)
- British Association of Spine Surgeons (BASC)
- British Scoliosis Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)