Milan moved to East Kent and has been practising as a Consultant Urological Surgeon since 2015 at Kent and Canterbury Hospital. He is now lead for kidney cancer surgery – robotic, laparoscopic and open complex operations.
- University College London Medical School 2004
- Bachelor Science Tumour Biology 2001
- Higher Surgical Training: North West Deanery
- Subspecialty Training: Cancer surgery and minimally invasive surgery – robotics and laparoscopy: The Christie Hospital, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Salford Royal Hospital, Wythenshawe University Hospital
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England 2013