He qualified in Medicine from Imperial College, London where he also gained a BSc in Endocrinology. He completed his ophthalmology training in London rotating through Moorfield’s at St George’s and St Thomas’ Hospital and finished his training with a subspecialty glaucoma fellowship at King’s College Hospital.
Prior to his ophthalmology training he carried out research in glaucoma at the Institute of Ophthalmology in London and was awarded an MSc. with distinction as part of the Glaucoma and Retinal Neurodegeneration Group.
- Member of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists (FRCOphth)
- Member of European Glaucoma Society( EGS)
- Member of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO)
- Member of European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- Member of General Medical Council (GMC)
- Member of Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- Specialist in glaucoma including complex glaucoma surgery and minimally invasive glaucoma surgery (MIGS).
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)