Dr Azher has a keen interest in postgraduate education and is currently Foundation Programme Director and Royal College tutor for Bedfordshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. He is also lead respiratory physician for lung cancer and COPD.
His research interest involves interstitial lung disease and pulmonary vascular problems.
- Lung cancer
- COPD and asthma
- Inferstitial lung disease
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of the United Kingdom (MRCP(UK))
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCP(Ire))
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Fellow of the College of Chest Physicians (FCCP)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)