Dr Bhala has a Clinical and research background from Newcastle upon Tyne, Edinburgh, West Midlands, Oxford (DPhil), and London as well as previously being a consultant/senior lecturer in Wellington, New Zealand.
Dr Neeraj Bhala is part of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh Link Fellow and Honorary Senior Fellow at University of Birmingham, where he takes part in undergraduate & postgraduate training and research.
- General and specialist treatment of common gastrointestinal and liver diseases, including inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel syndrome and cancer prevention.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Fellow of European Board of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Public Health
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)