He is Lead consultant at The Hillingdon Hospital and has developed the Specialist Macular services there. He owns his own OCT (known as K9 to most people) which he has made mobile to enable high quality retinal scans to be done easily at any hospital. This is key to understanding the Retina and is akin to MRI scans.
He is also a leader in his field in the new injectable treatments for Macular conditions and is actively involved in Research and teaching. He is also well known for all his handouts of which he has written over 500.
- Medical Retina including Macular degeneration and Diabetic eye disease
- General Ophthalmology including Cataracts
- Imaging of the eye
- Optical Coherence Tomography of the eye
- Intravitreal injections into the eye – Avastin (Bevacizumab), Lucentis (Ranibizumab) and Eylea (aflibercept)
- Minor operations of lids – Chalazion
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologist
- Overseas Fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmologists
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine – Ophthalmic Secretary
- Professional Member of the Macular degeneration Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)