Pallavi did her clinical research fellowship at the Birmingham Women’s Hospital and University of Birmingham. Her research MD thesis (University of Birmingham) was into chronic pelvic pain. She coordinated the Well-Being of Women-sponsored Laparoscopic Uterosacral Nerve Ablation.
- MBBS and MD MD (OBGYN) from India; did all the specialist training in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in UK and subspecialist training in Birmingham
- Fellowship in Netherlands, Cleveland Clinic, Florida
Pelvic organ prolapse
Stress urinary incontinence
Mixed urinary incontinence
Paediatric and Adolescent gynaecology
General Gynaecology: menstrual dysfunction, chronic pelvic pain, polycystic ovaries, discharge, heavy painful periods
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- British Society of Paediatric Adolescent Gynaecology
- International Urogynecological Association
- International Continence Society
- Premium Medical Protection
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)