Mr Ameerally is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Northampton General Hospital. He is a head and neck surgeon with a special interest in head and neck cancer surgery including reconstructive surgery, skin cancer surgery, facial plastic surgery and salivary gland surgery.
Mr Ameerally is able to offer patients at BMI Three Shires Hospital a Mole Mapping Service which helps provides patients in Northampton with the ability to identify change in pre-existing moles or new moles which could potentially lead to skin cancer.
Mr Ameerally is a member of both the Head and Neck cancer multidisciplinary team and the skin cancer multidisciplinary team at Northampton General hospital.
Mr Ameerally obtained additional specialist training in reconstructive surgery and facial reanimation during overseas fellowships to the plastic surgery department, Chang Gung Hospital, Taipei Taiwan and the Head and Neck Unit, Amrita Hospital, Cochin, Kerala.
- Oct 2006 - Royal College of Surgeons of England: Maxillofacial Surgery : FRCS RCS
- Aug 1998 - Royal College of Surgeons of England: Fellowship Dental Surgery : FDS RCS
- Oct 1994 - Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust: Medicine : MBBS (HONS)
- Oct 1992 - Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust: Dentistry : BDS
- Head and neck cancer
- Head and neck reconstruction including micro-vascular surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Facial plastic surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Facial reanimation
- Treatment of drooling
- Facial trauma
- Head Cancer
- Mole Mapping
- Skin Cancer
- Neck Lumps
- Salivary Gland lumps
- Neck Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Skin Tumours
- Facial pain
- Jaw dysfunction
- Facial deformity
- Skin lumps
- Mole removal
- Wisdom teeth
- Wisdom teeth removal
- Mouth cancer
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCS)
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (BAOMS)
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Clinical lead of Oral, Maxillofacial and Orthodontic Department
- Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Chairman of the Oxford Specialist Training Committee Meeting
- Examiner for MRCS at the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Honorary Lecturer at Northampton University
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)