Mr Ameerally is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Northampton General Hospital. He is a head and neck surgeon with a special interest in head and neck cancer surgery including reconstructive surgery, skin cancer surgery, facial plastic surgery and salivary gland surgery. Mr Ameerally is able to offer patients at BMI Three Shires Hospital a Mole Mapping Service which helps provides patients in Northampton with the ability to identify change in pre-existing moles or new moles which could potentially lead to skin cancer.
Mr Ameerally is a member of both the Head and Neck cancer multidisciplinary team and the skin cancer multidisciplinary team at Northampton General hospital.
Mr Ameerally obtained additional specialist training in reconstructive surgery and facial reanimation during overseas fellowships to the plastic surgery department, Chang Gung Hospital, Taipei Taiwan and the Head and Neck Unit, Amrita Hospital, Cochin, Kerala.
Mr Ameerally has a clinic and theatre list in Danetre Hospital, Daventry on Mondays and spends the rest of his NHS time at Northampton General Hospital.
- Oct 2006 - Royal College of Surgeons of England: Maxillofacial Surgery : FRCS RCS
- Aug 1998 - Royal College of Surgeons of England: Fellowship Dental Surgery : FDS RCS
- Oct 1994 - Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust: Medicine : MBBS (HONS)
- Oct 1992 - Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust: Dentistry : BDS
- Clinical and External Roles:
- Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Clinical lead of Oral, Maxillofacial and Orthodontic Department
- Chairman of the Oxford Specialist Training Committee Meeting
- Examiner for MRCS at the Royal College of Surgeons of England