Mr Pragnesh Bhatt
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery), FRCS, FRCS (Surgical Neurology)
Practices at: BMI Albyn Hospital
Currently working at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary he has taken interest in multidisciplinary team approach to degenerative spinal conditions.
- Micro-neurosurgical approach to degenerative conditions of the spine
- Complex spinal instrumentation
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- Brain tumours and trauma
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons (USA)
- Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Neurological Society of India
- Indian Society for Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Skull Base Surgery Society
- Neuroscientists’ Association of Gujarat
- Gujarat Spine Association
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)