Mr Raj Goel
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practices at: Circle Reading Hospital
He then did his orthopaedic training in the North West orthopaedic training programme with fellowships in Wrightington Hospital.
Mr Raj Goel was appointed as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Trafford General Hospital in 2000, which has merged with Manchester Royal Infirmary.
- Hip replacement and knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Forefoot deformity surgery
- British Orthopaedic Association.
- British Association for Surgery to the knee
- Manchester Ankle and Foot Interest Association
- North West Hip Interest Group
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)