Dr Regi George
Consultant Gastroenterologist & Endoscopist
Practices at: BMI The Highfield Hospital
Dr George is also a Manchester Regional Board Member and assists to develop UGI specialist cancer services across Manchester. He also works as a colonoscopist for Pennine Bowel Cancer Screening.
Dr George has been granted the privilege to do advanced upper and lower GI endoscopy procedures at the Pennine and Salford Royal NHS Hospitals. His other area of interest is inflammatory bowel disease.
- Dyspepsia and gastroesophageal reflex disease
- Barrett's gastrointestinal early cancers
- Irritable bowel symptoms
- Inflammatory bowel diseases (Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, microscopic colitis)
- GI malabsorption (coeliac and pancreatic)
- Diagnostic and therapeutic GI endoscopy
- Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Fellow of Royal Colloege of Physicians
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- Pennine Bowel Cancer Screening
- Manchester Regional UGI Cancer Board
- General Medical Council
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)