Dr Saima Raza
MBBS, DRCOG Diploma in Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Practices at: BMI Albyn Hospital
Dr Raza joined general practice in 2005 after completing training and worked in a NHS practice as a GP Partner till 2012. She has been a private GP at BMI Albyn Hospital since 2013 as well as working as an occupational health physician with Oil and Gas UK (OGUK) currently and with International SOS.
- Complex medical conditions
- Occupational medicine mental health issues
- Cardiovascular disease
- Woman’s and child health
- Preventive medicine
- All acute and chronic medical conditions
- Chronic disease management
- Health assessments
- Occupational health consults
- OGUK and company specific medicals
- GMC – General Medical Council
- MDDUS - The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- GUK - Oil and Gas UK
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)