Mr Sam Alsammoua
Gynaecological and Laparoscopic Surgeon
MD, MBSCCP, MRCOG
Practices at: BMI Goring Hall Hospital
He is also chair of the Sussex Gynaecological Tumour Group and the lead for Gynaecology risk management.
His practice encompasses all aspects of Gynaecology. Mr Alsammoua’s particular interest is in Complex and Laparoscopic ’keyhole’ Gynaecological Surgery, Colposcopy and Gynaecological cancers (Screening, diagnosis and treatment). He is the lead clinician for Gynaecology Cancer in Worthing Hospital where he runs the Gynaecology Fast track/One Stop clinics and chairs the Gynaecology Multidisciplinary Meetings.
Here are some of the services and procedures he is offering in his private practice:
- Laparoscopic Surgery: Total Laparoscopic ’keyhole’ hysterectomy. Salpingo-oophorectomy .Ovarian cystectomy .Division of adhesions.
- Open Surgery: Total/subtotal hysterectomy .Salpingo-oophorectomy .Ovarian cystectomy .Removal of complex pelvic masses .Myomectomy.
- Vaginal Surgery: Vaginal hysterectomy .vaginal and pelvic floor repair and treatment of prolapse.
- Cancer screening: for Cervical cancer (Smears and Colposcopy) and Ovarian cancer (ROCA) ®.
- Counselling and Risk reduction for Gynaecological cancers: for general population, high risk groups or significant family history of cancer.
- Vulval diseases, Diagnosis, Treatment and follow up.
- Gynaecology Ultrasound Scanning.
- One Stop diagnostic Clinics in Gynaecology, Post-menopausal bleeding and suspected cancer.
- Outpatient Hysteroscopy.
- Gynaecological disorders: Dysfunctional bleeding and menstrual disorders.
His aim is to work together with other professionals to improve Women’s Health in the region.
- Member of the Royal College for Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Member of the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology and the British Gynaecological Cancers Society.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)