Mr Stephen Brown
MB BS MA MD FRCS(Urol)
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He trained at a number of centres around Manchester including Manchester Royal Infirmary and University Hospital of South Manchester. He was awarded an MD for research into kidney function whilst working at the renowned Stepping Hill Hospital Department of Urology under the mentorship of Mr. Patrick O’Reilly. It was at this institution that he took up his consultant position in 1995.
His specialist interests include female urology, endo-urology (stone surgery) as well as general urology. He is an examiner in Urology for the Royal College of Surgeons. He is a member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Treatment of female incontinence problems
- The investigation and treatment of haematuria and prostate disorders – Green light laser therapy
- Urinary stone disease – laser stone treatment
- Minimally invasive therapy for kidney and prostate cancer
- Vasectomy reversal
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- European Association of Urology
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)