Dr Steven L J James
MB ChB, FRCR
Practices at: BMI The Priory Hospital
He has co-authored over 60 peer reviewed scientific papers and maintains a strong research and academic interest. He lectures regularly at both a national and international level. Dr James has developed a particular interest in the diagnosis of sports related injuries and provides imaging services for a wide variety of professional and elite sports organisations.
He is a member of the Medical team for the London 2012 Olympics. He undertakes musculoskeletal ultrasound, MRI, CT and intervention.
For more information please visit www.midlandsimaging.co.uk
- Diagnosis of orthopaedic spinal and sports related injuries.
- Wide variety of musculoskeletal and spinal interventional procedures including; percutaneous biopsy and vertebroplasty
- International Skeletal Society
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- The Royal College of Radiologists
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)