Mr Trakru is a Consultant Orthopaedic with over 20 years’ experience. His elective surgery practice is almost exclusively limited to the field of hip and knee joint replacement surgery and to sports injuries of the knee.
Following his basic orthopaedic surgery training in India, he completed his specialised training at multiple centres in the UK. For specialisation in hip and knee joint replacement surgery, he undertook a year’s clinical fellowship in the USA. Upon his return he took up his current NHS consultant post.
- Hip and knee joint replacement surgery; both primary and revision
- Sports injuries of the knee
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons & Physicians Glasgow
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association