Mr Trushar Patel
FRCOphth, MBBS, BSc (hons) Optometry
Practices at: BMI Woodlands Hospital
He has extensive knowledge of optics and intraocular lens implants. He regularly performs cataract surgery combined with the use of premium intraocular lenses such as toric and multifocal implants that allow complete spectacle and contact lens independence.
He completed his early ophthalmology training at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield before continuing higher surgical training at Moorfields eye hospital and later Imperial Hospitals, London. He has undergone intensive sub-specialist training in cornea and external eye diseases during his twelve-month fellowship at The Western Eye Hospital in Marylebone, London.
- Diseases related to the cornea, conjunctiva and lens
- All aspects of ophthalmic surgery related to the front of the eye
- All forms of corneal transplantation
- All forms of lens based surgery including refractive lens / cataract surgery
- Fellow of The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)