Mr Vijay Vithal Jadhav
Consultant General & Colorectal Surgeon
Practices at: BMI The Meriden Hospital
Mr Jadhav has gained considerable experience by working in various branches of surgery during last 22 years in India, Papua New Guinea, Australia and U.K.
He has done most of the common minor and major surgical operations independently.
Mr Jadhav is working as a Consultant in GEH for the last 2 years successfully as a General and Colorectal surgeon.
He performs complex colorectal surgeries like ileoanal and colon pouch surgery, PPH (Stapled Anopexy), STARR, basic laparoscopic surgery and major colorectal laparoscopic procedures.
As a general surgeon he performs routine hernia surgeries and Gall bladder surgeries.
- Endoscopy - lower GI
- Pelvic floor surgery
- Colorectal (bowel) cancer
- Hernias, including inguinal hernia
- Colorectal disease (Lower GI)
- Endoscopy - upper GI
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- European Society of Coloproctology
- Medical Defence Union
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Current NHS and /or University Posts
- George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust
- Accredited Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgeon
- Accredited Screening Colonoscopist
- Endoscopy Training Lead
- Medical Advisory Committee
- Endoscopy User Committee
- Local Negotiating Committee
- Arden Cancer Network for Colorectal NSSG
- Equal Opportunities Committee
- Associate Specialist Discretionary Points Awards Committee
- Audit Lead for Surgical Department, GEH
- Clinical Trials Lead at GEH for Arden Cancer Network
- LNR deanery Surgical SpR training Committee
- Educational Supervisor of SpRs posted at GEH from LNR deanery
- Assinged Educational Supervisor for ST1, FY2 for West Midlands Deanery
- Assigned Educational Supervisor of FY1 for Warwick Medical School
- Senior Training Partner of Medical Students in their Final Surgical Block
- Examiner of ICE and FPE of Medical Students of Warwick Medical School
- Warwick Hospital/ RCS of England Basic Surgical Skills Course
- St Georges Endoscopy Training Unit for Basic Colonoscopy Skills Course
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)