If you’re experiencing joint pain or have suffered a sporting injury, we could put you on the path to recovery.
Orthopaedics is the area of medicine that looks after our muscles, bones and joints. At BMI The Chaucer Hospital, we have a dedicated Orthopaedic Centre offering treatment whether you have injured yourself, have an ongoing problem, or want to find out why you are in pain.
We offer a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments and will help you decide on the best course of action for you.
Is the Orthopaedic Centre for me?
Our team deals with a wide variety of conditions and complaints. People commonly come to us if they’re experiencing pain, stiffness, injury or other discomfort in their:
Our specialist team includes orthopaedic surgeons, spinal surgeons, radiologists, physiotherapists and more. They work together to offer fast diagnosis and get you on the path to treatment and recovery as soon as possible.
What treatments do you offer?
Surgeries we perform commonly at BMI The Chaucer Hospital include:
Why come to BMI The Chaucer Hospital?
At BMI The Chaucer Hospital’s Orthopaedic Centre you can expect:
- Rapid access to an appointment with a consultant of your choice – usually within 48 hours
- Support from a multidisciplinary team of specialists
- Access to a range of diagnostic facilities
- Excellent care and support throughout your treatment journey with us
- An enhanced recovery programme (ERP) to help ensure a speedy recovery and get you back to normal life as soon as possible