During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we are operating an amended private GP service:
- Appointments: by phone only
- Surgery times: by appointment
We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to see your GP outside surgery hours or that occasionally you may need more time to discuss your concerns.
At BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital we aim to provide private specialised medical care in Harrow, Wembley and Northolt. Providing traditional doctoring values, with an unrushed, patient-centred approach that is flexible to your needs.
You will see the same doctor at each visit to ensure there’s enough time for you to explain your symptoms and ask questions. Your private doctor will listen, examine you and arrange appropriate investigations – on-site and if necessary – or arrange immediate consultant referral, resulting in an expert opinion, often on the same day.
Patients benefit from on-site access to:
- Quick and convenient appointment times
- Specialised imaging facilities
- A pharmacy dispensary
- Physiotherapy suite
- Visiting local consultants representing most specialties.
Private consultations are by appointment only.
Initial appointment is approximately half an hour and costs: £130.00
Follow-up appointment within 7 days is approximately half an hour and costs: £70.00
Registration is completed on arrival for your first appointment.
Private GP Services in Harrow
As a patient of the practice, you and your family can enjoy immediate access to private medical advice and investigation leading to a speedy diagnosis.
The following additional on-site services are available:
- Health screening (including blood pressure checks and cholesterol testing)
- Occupational medicals
- Women’s Health including cervical cytology (cervical smears), menopause
- Imaging on-site (x-rays, mammography, ultrasound, CT, MRI scanning)
- Phlebotomy (blood testing)
- ECG (electrocardiogram) and exercise testing (treadmill test)
- Lung function testing (spirometry)
- Audiometry (hearing tests)
- Dietetics (weight loss)
- Physiotherapy (including hand therapy)
- Travel vaccination (Harrow Health GP is a recognised yellow fever vaccination centre)
- Influenza vaccine administration
- Childhood immunisations
- Sexual health
- Health Screening
- Asbestos medicals
In addition, patients are offered private rapid access to consultants specialising in the following fields:
- General surgery
- Ear, nose and throat surgery
- Plastic surgery
Our team of Private GPs at BMI The Clementine Churchill Harrow
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.