If you need private treatment for a sports injury in Harrow, Wembley or Northolt, then visit BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital Sports Injuries Clinic. Sports injuries and orthopaedic conditions are a growing problem and a vital factor in successful treatment is prompt assessment and diagnosis of the problem.
Whether you’re a professional or an amateur athlete, or just like to keep fit, we can help, whatever your injury. We will thoroughly assess your condition, discuss our findings and plan a specific private treatment regime to suit your needs.
Private treatment tailored to your individual needs
BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow offers a comprehensive patient-centred service for effective private treatment and rehabilitation using research-based techniques. We offer an integrated approach to treatment with a multidisciplinary team including highly experienced surgeons, radiologists, physiotherapists and hand therapists to help get you back on your feet.
The Private Sports Injury Clinic in Harrow offers:
- A multidisciplinary approach to treatment, including a consultation with a physiotherapist and direct access to a team of sports and orthopaedic surgeons
- Minimally invasive treatments, including Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Fully equipped physiotherapy department and hydrotherapy pool
- No waiting lists for treatment and convenient opening hours
- Clear pricing and finance options
Accessing private healthcare is easy, whether you choose to pay directly or use private medical insurance.
If you are paying for yourself, we can usually offer an upfront cost which you can then choose to pay in full or access one of our easy payment options.
If you have insurance, we can arrange direct settlement with your insurance provider, although you should check in advance to see if your treatment is covered. For more information, visit our private medical insurance page.