If you’re experiencing joint pain or have suffered a sporting injury, we could put you on the path to recovery.
At BMI The Kings Oak and Cavell Hospitals, located in Enfield, we’re proud to work with over 20 specialist orthopaedic surgeons.
Together we provide care for sports injuries, ligaments, tendons and muscles, bones and joints.
We offer a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments and will help you decide on the best option for you.
Is the Orthopaedic Centre for me?
Orthopaedics is the area of medicine that looks after our muscles, bones and joints.
People commonly come to us if they’re experiencing pain, stiffness, injury or other discomfort in their:
What treatments do you offer?
At BMI The Kings Oak and Cavell Hospitals, our multidisciplinary team offers treatment for a wide range of orthopaedic problems and conditions.
We can diagnose your injury or disorder and create a bespoke treatment plan based on your individual needs. This could include:
- Treatment with medication, exercise, surgery or other treatment plans
- Rehabilitation by recommending exercises or physiotherapy to restore movement, strength and function
- Prevention with information and treatment plans to prevent injury or slow the progression of diseases
Why come to BMI The Kings Oak and Cavell Hospitals?
If you come to us for orthopaedic treatment you can expect:
- Rapid access to an appointment with a consultant of your choice – usually within 48 hours
- Support from a multidisciplinary team of specialists
- Access to a range of diagnostic facilities
- Excellent care and support throughout your journey with us
- An enhanced recovery programme (ERP) to help ensure a speedy recovery and get you back to normal life as soon as possible