BMI The Saxon Clinic is easily accessible by road, train or bus and is located next to Milton Keynes University Hospital.
While many of our patients live in Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas, others travel from further afield in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire to visit with our Consultants.
Many are referred to us from their GP or private medical insurance company, while others are recommended by family members or friends who have been helped by us previously.
While a medical referral can be helpful, you are welcome to self-refer. We treat people with private medical insurance and those who choose to use one of our self-pay options.
When you visit The Saxon Clinic for help, you will benefit from:
- Fast access to expert help: Any problems within the reproductive system can be concerning, and you’ll appreciate being able to get help as soon as possible. We can arrange an appointment for you with an experienced Consultant Gynaecologist, who will thoroughly investigate your symptoms and arrange any treatment required.
- A familiar face: One key advantage of The Saxon Clinic is that you will see the same Consultant Gynaecologist each time you visit.
- Peace of mind: In an independent survey, 95.7% of the people we’d treated said they were likely or highly likely to recommend us to their friends and family. We appreciate this feedback and continue to focus on delivering the highest level of care to everyone who trusts us for their treatment.
- Flexible appointments: Appointments are available throughout the week, so it’s easy to schedule an appointment with a Consultant Gynaecologist for a time that is most convenient for you. Appointments are routinely carried out in person at The Saxon Clinic, but we can offer remote consultations by telephone or video call if required (and where clinically appropriate).
- Multidisciplinary team: Your Consultant Gynaecologist is supported by a number of other healthcare professionals, including nurses, physiotherapists and radiologists. If additional expertise is needed from another speciality, this is easily arranged.
Good support and guidance and effective treatments are available for a wide variety of gynaecological conditions. At your appointment, you will be able to talk about your symptoms and any concerns you may have.
Your Consultant will investigate the cause(s) of your symptoms, make a diagnosis and explore treatment options with you.
Should treatment be required, this will be arranged for you at The Saxon Clinic at the earliest opportunity.
For peace of mind and rapid access to expert help, why not book your visit now?
We look forward to helping you.