Are you or someone you know suffering with back or neck problems?
Here at BMI Winterbourne Hospital we understand that getting a rapid diagnosis followed by the correct advice is essential in the successful treatment of your condition.
With that in mind, The Winterbourne Hospital is delighted to offer a Fast Track Spinal Assessment Service.
We will provide you with a fast and accurate diagnosis, specialist advice and access to treatment for back pain, neck pain and sciatica.
The Spinal Assessment Service is led by Selina Saunders, our Musculoskeletal Clinical Specialist and Consultant Spinal Surgeon, Mr Andrew Hilton. Both of whom have had long and successful careers specialising in diagnosing and treating back and neck problems.
Initial assessment: £95
- Assessment of your condition by our Musculoskeletal Clinical Specialist
- Personalised plan of care
Full package: £495* (includes £95 assessment)
- Initial assessment by our Musculoskelatal Clinical Specialist
- Diagnostic imaging (e.g. MRI scan)
- Review of your case by Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon Mr Andrew Hilton
- Follow up appointment with results
- Rapid access to appropriate treatment
*the above price includes a MRI scan of one body part. Additional images will be charged at an extra cost.
What to expect:
Your initial assessment…
- This will be a thorough assessment with our Musculoskeletal Clinical Specialist
- A patient history will be taken and a physical examination carried out
- An opportunity for you to discuss any concerns and ask questions
- Please bring a list of current medications and relevant past medical history
If further investigation is required…
- If a scan is recommended this will be discussed at your initial assessment and you will have the option to book this on the same day.
Follow up appointment…
- Once your results are available, we will see you again to explain the findings. At this session we will discuss and create a personalised plan for further treatment if necessary.
Call today to book: 01305 756604 (option 2) or email us.