Dr Abdulla Alhasso
Consultant Clinical Oncologist
MB, ChB, MRCP, FRCR
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
Dr Alhasso has developed a special interest in managing breast and urological cancers, with wide experience in both fields. He is interested in both the clinical and research aspects of oncology and is leading on the progress and running of several important national and international radiotherapy trials within the Beatson Oncology Centre.
He is currently leading the development of breast radiotherapy services in the West of Scotland and has introduced several service development projects in both breast and urological cancers, including the development of Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) for Prostate cancer and full CT planning of radiotherapy for breast cancer.
Together with Dr Alec McDonald, Dr Alhasso has set up the Glasgow Oncology Clinic based at Ross Hall Hospital. The clinic is a specialist private cancer treatment service for patients with breast, colorectal, urological and gastrointestinal malignancies.
For more information please visit www.glasgowoncology.com
- Breast cancer - chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy, and biological treatment
- Prostate cancer - radiotherapy including IGRT and IMRT, rectal spacer biodegradable devices, chemotherapy, hormone therapy and biological treatments
- Bladder cancer - radiotherapy, chemotherapy and biological treatments
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Radiologist
- European Society of Therapeutic radiation and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Medical and dental defence union Scotland (MDDUS)
- Associate member of American Society of Therapeutic Radiation and Oncology (ASTRO)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and 6 months' aftercare
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with the BMI card and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)