Mr Amar Manandhar
Consultant Urological Surgeon
MD, PhD, FEBU
Practices at: BMI The Priory Hospital
Currently working in a substantive Consultant post in University Hospital Birmingham- Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Prior to that, he has worked from 2010 to 2014 in Oxford University Hospital, Oxfordshire, UK. He has active teaching commitments to 3rd and 4th your medical student of Birmingham University delivering few lectures per year and overseeing their training during urological attachment which he co-ordinates. He is also a GMC accredited Clinical Supervisor to urology trainees. Mr Manandhar regularly attends National and International Meetings on Urology to be up to date on new innovations and controversies of his speciality.
- General Urology focusing on Benign Prostatic diseases – medical and surgical treatment
- Minimal invasive treatment of prostate enlargement – Urolift
- Prostatitis- inflammation of the prostate
- Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Testicular Pain Syndrome
- Bladder Pain and Pelvic Pain Syndrome in women.
- Male and female Urinary leakage and frequency urgency symptoms
- Recurrent Urinary Infections
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Condition of the water pipe (urethra)
- Urethral stricture
- Surgery of Penile curvature
- Epididymal cyst of testes
- Scrotal lumps and testicular conditions
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Society International D’Urologie
- European Association of Urology
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)