Mr Anthony Riddick
BM; BS B Med Sci, MD; FRCS (Urol)
Practices at: BMI St Edmunds Hospital
Consultant urologist since 2005, Initially practising in Edinburgh until 2013, now Consultant at Cambridge University Hospitals Trust and West Suffolk Hospital providing specialist Kidney Cancer surgery. Tony also specialises in green light prostatectomy which is minimally invasive day case procedure. Tony has provided external review of the NICE guidelines for the adoption of this technology and is an established mentor for consultants nationally,
Tony provided a significant contribution to the important GOLIATH study, comparing Green light Laser Surgery to Transurethral resection of the prostate.Antony was awarded the prestigious 2015 Karl Storz – Harold Hopkins Golden Telescope Award by the British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS). The award is given to urologists who have made a significant and lasting contribution to this speciality.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Green Light Laser Surgery of the prostate
- Renal Cancer Surgery
- Day case surgery
- A Multicenter Randomized Noninferiority Trial Comparing GreenLight-XPS Laser Vaporization of the Prostate and Transurethral Resection of the Prostate for the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Obstruction: Two-yr Outcomes of the GOLIATH Study
- Urology news- The Karl Storz- Harold Hopkins Golden Telescope Award
- CUH Urology consultant wins prestigious award
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)