Mr Austin Acheson
Consultant Colorectal Surgeon
MB BCh MD FRCS
Practices at: BMI The Park Hospital
He is a recognised national trainer in laparoscopic colorectal surgery and an active member of the Education and Training Committee of the Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland. He is on the Board of Examiners for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and has published over 40 peer reviewed papers on all aspects of colorectal disease.
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Colorectal Cancer
- Haemorrhoids/fissures and fistulae
- British Medical Association
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons of GB and Ireland
- Association of Coloproctology of GB and Ireland
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)