Mr Christopher James
Consultant Orthopaedic & Hand Surgeon
MBBS (Lond), Dip (T and O), FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics)
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
He is now a full time NHS consultant within East Kent Trust and leads the hand service at the William Harvey Hospital. He is passionate for progression and learning and regularly attends meetings as well as helping as faculty on teaching courses. He has published journal articles and book chapters.
- Arthritis of the wrist and hand including fusion and joint replacement procedures
- Sporting and overuse conditions
- Nerve conditions – Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Keyhole surgical techniques
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Fractures of the hand and wrist
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)