Dr Daron Seukeran is a Consultant Dermatologist at the James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough and previously worked at the Royal Berkshire Hospital. He is the Medical Director of the SK:N Laser Clinic based at the Hospital. This unit provides a regional laser service for North Yorkshire, Durham , Teesside and Sunderland.
Dr Seukeran has a full time NHS position and sees a wide range of skin diseases and skin cancer.
He undertakes Dermatological surgery.
Dr Seukeran has a wide range of expertise in laser surgery and is one of the leading UK experts particularly in the area of laser resurfacing for acne scarring as well as other forms of laser treatment for, other scar, birthmarks and rosacea.
Dr Seukeran’s research has been in the area of lasers and acne and was involved in development of British association of Dermatoilogy national guidelines for photodynamic therapy and Rosacea.
He is actively involved in education particularly of General Practioners , and has worked with the local vocational training scheme to add Dermatology as part of the curriculum and enjoys teaching Dermatology and laser surgery to Specialist Registrars and other colleagues.
- All skin diseases including Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Hair loss, Mole Check, Skin Cancer, Dermatological Surgery and Laser Surgery particularly for acne scarring.
- Aesthetic removal of moles, cysts, skin tags
- Laser treatment of lines , wrinkles, scars.Botulinum toxin, Fillers.
- British Association of Dermatology
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- European Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- British Medical Laser Association