Dr Daron Seukeran
MB ChB - University of Glasgow, FRCP(Lon) – ( Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians), MRCP(UK)-( Member of the Royal College of Physicians ), MRCGP - (Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners ), DCH(London) - ( Diploma of Child Health ), DRCOG - ( Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists )
Practices at: BMI Woodlands Hospital
Dr Seukeran has a full time NHS position and sees a wide range of skin diseases and skin cancer.
Dr Seukeran has a wide range of expertise in laser surgery and is one of the leading UK experts particularly in the area of laser resurfacing for acne scarring as well as other forms of laser treatment for, other scar, birthmarks and rosacea.
He is actively involved in education particularly of General Practioners , and has worked with the local vocational training scheme to add Dermatology as part of the curriculum and enjoys teaching Dermatology and laser surgery to Specialist Registrars and other colleagues.
- All skin diseases including Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Hair loss, Mole Check, Skin Cancer, Dermatological Surgery and Laser Surgery particularly for acne scarring.
- Aesthetic removal of moles, cysts, skin tags
- Laser treatment of lines , wrinkles, scars.Botulinum toxin, Fillers.
- British Association of Dermatology
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- European Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- British Medical Laser Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)