Mr David Ellul
Consultant ENT Surgeon
MD, DOHNS, FRCS(ORL), MMEd
Practices at: BMI Ross Hall Hospital
He qualified in 2003 and after completing his post-graduate basic surgical training he entered a 6-year higher surgical training programme in Otolaryngology (ENT) in the East of Scotland Deanery with training in all aspects of ear, nose, throat and neck surgery. He subsequently completed a further 1-year advanced Rhinology training fellowship in Brisbane, Australia where he focussed on nasal and sinus disorders and endoscopic sinus surgery, open and closed septorhinoplasty, and anterior skull base surgery.
Mr Ellul was appointed a Consultant in ENT with a subspecialty interest in Rhinology and Facial Plastic Surgery with NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde at the New Victoria Hospital and Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in 2019. He is involved in postgraduate teaching and training of ENT surgeons in the West of Scotland and in the National Registrar training days, and is a faculty member on the FRCS examination preparatory course. He is also involved in teaching of medical students at the University of Glasgow.
- Blocked nose
- Allergies, sinus inflammation, polyps, and tumours
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Septoplasty and septorhinoplasty (functional and cosmetic)
- Disorders of the sense of smell – absent, reduced, or altered smell
- Facial pain
- Tonsillitis, hoarseness, and other throat problems
- Skin tumours / lumps on the face, nose and ears
- Ear infections, wax impaction, glue ear
- Surgery for prominent ears
- Split ear lobe repair
- General ear, nose, and throat conditions
- ENT UK
- ENT Scotland
- British Rhinological Society
- European Rhinologic Society
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)