Dr Gilbert Andrews
MBBS, FRCP sych, DPM
Practices at: BMI The Princess Margaret Hospital
Dr Andrews also has had many years of experience in forensic psychiatry. He practised as a Consultant Psychiatrist in the NHS for over 20 years and had been the Medical Director for an NHS Trust. During his time in the NHS, he was the lead consultant for a medium secure unit. He was the Medical Director for Priory Hospital, Woking, for 10 years. Subsequently, he was the Medical Director and Responsible Officer for an independent hospital. He also has an interest in medico-legal work and is a Cardiff University accredited Expert Witness.
Dr Gilbert Andrews is currently engaged in private practice based in Surrey and Berkshire
- Mood disorders; anxiety/stress/addiction disorders
- Psychological aspects of physical illness
- Psychiatry of older adults
- Psychiatry of adolescents age 16-18
- Assessment and holistic approach to treatment
- CBT, mindfulness ad trauma resolution
- Capacity assessment
- Assessment and treatment of all major mental illness
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Medical Defence Union (MDU)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)