Dr John Woolmore trained in medicine at the University of Cambridge and completed training in neurology in the West Midlands. He has an MD based on work relating to multiple sclerosis. He was appointed Consultant Neurologist at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham in 2009 with a specific focus on Multiple Sclerosis, and also at Sir Robert Peel Hospital in Tamworth.
He sees patients with all types of neurological problems including MS, headache and migraine and advises on diagnosis and ongoing management. His specific focus is in management and therapy of multiple sclerosis patients and has an interest in central nervous system inflammation.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Inflammatory Central Nervous System Disorders
- General Neurology including headache disorders and migraine
- Association of British Neurologists
- American Academy of Neurology
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians
- General Medical Council
- Medical Protection Society
- International League Against Epilepsy
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)