Mr John Davison
Consultant Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon
MBChB MSc FRCSEd(Plast)
Practices at: BMI The Chaucer Hospital
John now works only in private practice. He offers all aspects of modern cosmetic surgial practice, and continues his specialist reconstructive interest in developmental, cancer reconstruction and revisional breast surgery.
Mr Davison specialises in all aspects of modern cosmetic surgical practice:
- Breast surgery
- Nose reshaping
- Facial cosmetic surgery including facelift and eyelid surgery
- Body reshaping which includes liposuction and abdominoplasty
- Surgery following weight loss
- Treament injections, chemical peel and non surgical procedures
The right plan, a well informed patient and the highest surgical standards and care and the key to a successful outcome.
- Breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast uplift and revisional breast surgery
- Body reshaping, Abdominoplasty and liposuction
- Nose reshaping /Rhinoplasty
- Facial cosmetic surgery including eyelid surgery and facelift surgery
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- Plastic Surgeon on the Specialist Register
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
- United Kingdom Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (UKAAPS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)