Dr Elsapagh has broad experience in gynaecological consultations for a wide range of conditions. He receives referrals from his consultant colleagues for patients requiring laparoscopic surgery and patients with utero-vaginal or vaginal vault prolapse through internal referral. In addition to general gynaecology operations, he operates on pelvic masses and difficult laparotomies due to previous surgeries or endometriosis.
Dr Elsapagh also has extensive experience in operative laparoscopic surgery. He performs regularly laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy, salpingo-oophorectomy and salpingectomy, as well as laparoscopic myomectomy and laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy.
Over the years he has gained broad experience in Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy ( LAVH), laparoscopic subtotal hysterectomy (LASH) and total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH). He has developed special skills in treating recurrent vaginal prolapse and vaginal vault prolapse by confidently performing Vaginal Sacrospinous Fixation operation (more than 200 cases in the last 8 years).
- Gynaecology surgery
- Minimal access surgery
- European Association of Gynaecologists and Obstetricians (EAGO)
- British Medical Ultrasound Society
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Glasgow Society for Obstetrians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
- Northern Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society (NOGS)
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncologists (ESGO)
- Scottish Pelvic Floor Network (SPFN)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)