Miss Hastings is a RCCP and HCCP registered Audiologist and Hearing Aid Dispenser responsible for Audiological assessment and rehabilitation of adults and children. An experienced Audiologist with over seven years experience across both the NHS and the private sector. Currently working as a Clinical Audiologist for an independent hearing aid practice where I provide high standard care for patients with hearing loss in South Manchester and the surrounding areas.
- The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- The Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists (RCCP)
- British Academy of Audiology (BAA).
- Speech audiometry in quiet and noise
- Hearing aids and hearing protection
- Counselling and therapy
Miss Hasting's professional website can be accessed here.