Throughout his clinical career he has been invloved in both formal and informal teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate doctors from different Universities and is very keen to play a role in surgical training. Mr Moawad is an examiner at the Imperial College in London and he is also a member of the interviewing panel of potential medical students (MB BS) at St George's University of London. In his spare time he enjoys playing music and has artistic talent that has been reflected in his work.
- Management of varicose and thread (spider) veins using VNUS, laser and foam sclerotherapy
- Open and minimally invasive (endovascular) management of aortic aneurysms
- Management of carotid artery disease for prevention of strokes and mini-stroke
- Lower limb vascular reconstructions to improve the circulation of the leg
- Management of diabetic foot and limb salvage
- General surgery interests including all types of hernia repair, excessive sweating
- Vascular Society of Great Britain & Ireland
- British Society of Endovascular Therapy
- European Society for Vascular Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Surrey Vascular Group Network
- British Medical Association
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)