Mr Paritosh Sharma
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
MBBS MD (Res) FRCS
Practices at: BMI The London Independent Hospital
Additionally, Mr Sharma has a large practice in managing varicose veins with minimally invasive techniques such as laser ablation, radiofrequency ablation, sclerotherapy and with open surgery. He is interested in endovascular and hybrid management of complex thoraco-abdominal aortic conditions and works closely with cardiothoracic, interventional radiology colleagues for managing these difficult conditions.
Mr Sharma has published extensively and was awarded an MD thesis in 2015 for his research on the effective and safe monitoring of patients after endovascular interventions. Furthermore, he has an active interest in the training and teaching of undergraduate and post graduate doctors. In addition, he has developed teaching programmes aimed at nurturing surgical and technical skills of upcoming surgeons.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- General Medical Council
- Medical Defence Union
- Varicose veins - laser (EVLT) and radio-frequency treatment (RFA), sclerotherapy, open surgery
- Lower limb arterial disease, leg ulcers, diabetic foot disease (endovascular and open surgery)
- Aortic disease including aneurysms and dissections (TEVAR, FEVAR, EVAR, open surgery)
- Stroke prevention, carotid disease (carotid endarterectomy)
- Hyperhidrosis treatment (Axillary and palmar)
- Arterio-venous malformations
- Dialysis - Vascular access surgery
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)