Dr Pick Ngor Woo
Practices at: BMI Three Shires Hospital
Between 2004 and 2007 Dr Woo held the post of Consultant Dermatologist and Clinical Lecturer in Aberdeen. In 2008 she moved to the south of the country and began working as a Consultant at Northampton General Hospital where she was Clinical Lead of the Dermatology Team for 10 years from 2008 to 2018. Dr Woo currently still practices at Northampton General and holds a weekly private clinic at The Three Shires.
Dr Woo consults on all skin conditions for both adults and children. Her specialist interests include but are not limited to: skin cancer; skin surgery; psoriasis; eczema/dermatitis; acne; rosacea; skin allergies; skin pigmentation; excessive sweating; skin boils and abscesses; veins on the skin; female genital skin conditions and hair and nail conditions. She also has experience and can advise on laser treatment.
- Skin cancer
- Skin surgery
- Skin allergies
- Skin pigmentation
- Excessive sweating
- Skin boils and abscesses
- Veins on the skin
- Female genital skin conditions
- Hair and nail conditions
- Has experience and can advise on laser treatment
- Removal of facial skin lesions
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Soft tissue injuries
- Allergen immunotherapy
- Allergy testing
Dr Woo has published widely in peer-reviewed research papers and she is a regular reviewer for the British Medical Journal. She has been the Principal Investigator for several clinical trials in psoriasis, and has conducted research in hidradenitis suppurativa, rosacea, scalp conditions, skin cancer with the use of a dermoscope, and research in skin surgery.
- General Medical Council Specialist Register
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery
- British Society of Investigative Dermatology
- British Medical Dermatology Society
- Consultant Dermatologist in Northampton General Hospital (Clinical Lead 2008-2018).
- Clinical and educational supervisor for trainee doctors and medical students from Leicester University Hospital.
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)