Dr Richard O'Flynn
MB, BS (Lond) FRCPsych
Practices at: BMI St Edmunds Hospital
For over 20 years, Dr O'Flynn has prepared medical legal records for Civil Courts.
- General adult psychiatry including the assessment and treatment of depression anxiety disorders, alcohol and substance misuse
- Assessment of medically unexplained symptoms (the presentation of physical disorders caused by emotional psychological factors)
- Mental health of doctors, other healthcare professionals and their families
- Put in preparation of medical legal reports for Civil Courts
- Occupational mental health assessments
- Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Associate member of the General Medical Council
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)