Mr Simon Jennings
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
BSc, MBBS, FRCS, Diploma in Sports Medicine, FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics)
Practices at: BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital
Mr Jennings trained in medicine at St. Bartholomew’s Hospital, where he qualified in 1992 and subsequently underwent basic and higher surgical training in London.
His Orthopaedic training was on the University College Hospital rotation including the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, in Stanmore. He then worked for a year as a Fellow in Knee Surgery at the Wellington Hospital Knee Surgery Unit, where he developed his on-going interest in knee surgery.
Mr Jennings has always had an interest in sport and sports injuries. Throughout his career he has worked as a doctor for elite athletes in Rugby Union (Harlequins), Rugby League (London Crusaders / London Broncos / Harlequins RL) and the Great Britain Judo Team.
His aim is to provide a service which allows rapid assessment, diagnosis, and management of knee and hip conditions. He will explore all modalities of treatment and select a path to recovery that is tailored to the patient’s needs, aiming to return the patient to full function as soon as possible. In order to achieve this, Mr Jennings uses state of the art techniques to improve accuracy and outcomes.
- Sports injuries
- Trauma surgery
- Hip surgery including arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement and revision joint replacement
- NAVIO robotic partial and total knee replacement
- Knee surgery including arthroscopic surgery, ligament reconstruction (ACL) and revision ligament reconstruction, joint replacement and revision joint replacement
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Sports and Exercise Medicine
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)