He is an Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer at the University of Glasgow and is involved in higher surgical, post graduate and undergraduate training and teaching. He has a strong research background and has over 75 published papers and abstracts, details can be found on research gate.
- Head and neck oncology resection and reconstruction including microvascular surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Facial skin cancer
- Oral surgery
- Facial pain
- Facial trauma both hard and soft tissue
- Fellow British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Member British Medical Association
- Fellow British Association of head and Neck Oncologists
- Fellow Royal Society of Medicine
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Fellow Royal college of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
- AO CMF faculty Europe
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)