Dr Stuart Russell
MB BS, MD, MRCP (UK)
Practices at: BMI The Alexandra Hospital
He leads the heart failure service in East Cheshire and also implant complex devices (defibrillators and CRT) along with pacemakers at Wythenshawe Hospital. Dr Russell also performs diagnostic coronary angiography.
Dr Russell's specialist interest is pacing the heart (biventricular pacing/cardiac resynchronisation therapy) as a method of treating heart failure. He has published research trials in international journals on resynchronisation therapy after cardiac surgery.
- Heart failure diagnosis and management.
- Cardio-metabolism including Type I and Type II diabetes.
- Pre-operative assessment prior to non cardiac surgery
- Atrial fibrillation/ anticoagulation.
- Palpitations and abnormal heart rhythms.
- Coronary artery disease and risk factor management.
- Heart valve disease.
- British Heart Rhythm Society
- British Society of Heart Failure
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)