Mr Surya Narayan
Consultant ENT Surgeon and Otologist
M.B.B.S, M.S, D.L.O, FRCS (GLASGOW) ENT, FRCS (GLASGOW) ORL-HNS
Practices at: BMI The Beardwood Hospital
Mr Narayan offers consultation and treatment in all aspects of ENT Surgery including Ear, Nose and Sinus symptoms, Throat and Neck symptoms, Voice and Swallowing disorders as well as diagnostic work up for Head and Neck Cancer.
Nationally, Mr Narayan has held the positions of 'North west representative of ENTUK Council at London' and 'Regional Specialty Professional Advisor for the Royal College of Surgeons of England', both from 2014 to 2018. He has also undertaken a number of research projects, published widely in peer reviewed journals and presented numerous times at National and International conferences.
Outside of work, Mr Narayan enjoys painting pictures, badminton, swimming, long walks and treks.
- Management of ear infections (discharging ears, pain, cholesteatoma, ear drum perforation, myringoplasty, tympanoplasty, mastoid surgery)
- Management of Hearing loss (Grommets, ossiculoplasty, Stapes surgery for Otosclerosis)
- Management of Dizziness and Balance disorders including Meniere's disease, labyrinthitis, positional Vertigo, Customised Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus management
- Management of Nose and sinus symptoms (Nasal obstruction, Bleeding, Runny nose, Facial Pain, Head ache, Allergy and Smell disorders, Nasal Polyps, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery)
- Cosmetic surgery of ear and nose
- Management of snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea,
- Management of voice symptoms, throat symptoms, Tonsillectomy, Swallowing disorders
- Head and Neck cancer work up (Sore throat, Hoarse Voice, Neck Lump, Swallowing difficulty, Bleeding, Neck Lumps)
- General Medical Council
- British Medical Association
- ENT-UK Otolaryngological Research Society
- British Society of Otology
- Medical Protection Society
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)