Mr Tuabin Rasheed
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
MBBS, FRCS Ed, FRCS Ed(Plast)
Practices at: BMI The Park Hospital
In his NHS practice at the Nottingham Universities Hospitals he works as a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon, as well as a specialist in breast reconstruction and microsurgery. He also works as an Oncoplastic breast Surgeon at the Nottingham Breast Institute. Previously he worked at the breast unit in King’s Mill Hospital in Mansfield. After developing the breast reconstructive service at that unit, he withdrew to support the breast services at the Nottingham Breast Institute. He is one of the first plastic surgeons appointed to cover both Plastic and Breast services.
Mr Rasheed is the lead educational supervisor for the National Oncoplastic breast surgery trainees at the Nottingham Breast institute and is also in charge of training plastic surgery trainees both in the NHS and private hospitals
- All aspects of cosmetic surgery (face, breast, body and skin)
- Management of breast disease (benign & cancer) and reconstruction
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Association of Breast Surgeons
- British Association of Surgical Oncology
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
Ways to pay
Pay for yourself
Pay for yourself with our fixed price packages. This includes your pre-assessment, treatment, follow-ups and six months of aftercare.
Pay with health insurance
We are widely recognised by health insurers. Ask your insurer about your cover and for an insurer pre-authorisation code.
Spread the cost
Pay for yourself with monthly repayments spread over 12 months, interest-free (terms and conditions apply)